Sunday, July 19, 2009

Swimsuit Weather


Mia loved her new swimsuit so much she had to wear it when washing the car. I particularly like the rain boots with the swimsuit :)
It's been a bit warm so we've been putting the sprinkler under the trampoline and had friends come over to jump with us. It's been fun. Tomorrow we start swim lessons at our city aquatic center which Mia is soooo excited for. I'm not so excited for the fact that I have to get in with her in my oh so cute maternity swimsuit... but oh well. It'll be fun. Baby girl is well and kicking up a storm. I'm over 31 weeks pregnant and counting...I've changed doctors recently so now I have the option of doing a VBAC, so we'll see how this all plays out. We take a VBAC class in a couple weeks to give us the rundown on it all and then we'll decide whether we'll try a VBAC or not.

5 comments:

DKSBrayton said...

oooh, oooh, ooh, you should call me..or maybe I've already given you my 18 cents on VBACs since that's what Hazel was! Great idea to at least have the chance!

Christina said...

Mia is such a cutie and I am sure you're baby belly is adorable! Hey along the line of VBAC, one of my work at home jobs is doing transcription and I happen to have been transcribing for a pregnancy podcast. There's an episode on VBACing that you might be interested in listening to http://www.peainthepodcast.com/transcriptions/index.asp?PodcastId=59

Lulu said...

So Lisa! I received a letter from my cousin, who's on a mission in Germany. And she was telling me how they just got a new Mission Pres. And she said their names and sent me the link to their blog. I didn't realize it was your parents. But the moment I saw their picture, I knew it was them. I can't believe it! What a small world!
She totally thinks they're great people!
Just thought I'ld share my happy news.
p.s. Carlos says to tell John hi.

Maile said...

I had totally forgotten that Mia was born via C-section. I only have good things to say about my VBAC with Asher. It was absolutely worth it - the best experience of my life!

Becca said...

You are looking so cute! I think it's great that you have the VBAC option now. Emma was C-section and the rest were all VBACs. I didn't know the difference but after having my first VBAC, I was sold! I felt GREAT afterwards!!